To raise modern, productive, questioning individuals that can bring out their potentials in the light of scientific methods and within an environment of sports, education, culture and art.
Our keystone values for our company to strengthen our unity and solidarity, to ensure our consistency and realise our goal are as follows;
Ethics and Morals
- To act in good faith, honesty and impartiality
- To deliver what we undertake and keep our word
- To stand against all sorts of doping and raise awareness for our athletes
- To respect the privacy of any data wether personal or professionnal
- To respect universal values
- To treat people with fairness and accept it as an institutionnal culture
Respect and Trust
- To show the deserved care and respect to nature, the environment and all people and beings.
- To always consider how our actions take effect on others
- To respect diversities; race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion or political stance are not bases for differentiation
- To never stint on smiling and welcoming anyone
- To put the sense trust on the forefront
Sincerity, Openness and Inventiveness
- To never cease to question to find what is right and suitable
- To not back out on saying what we know to be right and clearly express it
- To choose direct communication rather and indirect speech
- To show respect those who openly and clearly share their views and thoughts
- To learn with curiosity, teach with excitement, share with openness, change and move forward with courage
- To be open to novelties
ENKA KÜLTÜR SANAT (Culture & Arts)
To be an institution that raises the artists and audiences of the future, providing sustainability and accessibility of culture and art, supporting creativity and freethinking and bringing local and global artists together with the audience.
We stuck with our objective since the beginning and will keep doing so in the future. While reaching our vision and strategic goals, the policies that we stick to in order to provide quality are the following;
- To preserve our institution’s trait of prioritising the satisfaction of our PAYDAŞ throughout the
- To follow and obey the regulations of local and international authorities and their standarts
- To work without compromising from our general and professionnal ethics and values
- To build and execute our activities around a risk-based and proactive approach
- To conserve our instititions environment that intertwines friendship, success, competition, culture and
- To seek out our competitive advantages in perfectionning our managerial, technical and sportive skills
- To make our efforts and will to improve a natural working behaviour and institution culture
ENKA Kültür Sanat in all events, for 30 years, has been providing a wide perspective of the arts from traditional to contemporary, from popular to alternative, eastern to western and has given our audience a wide artistic spectrum to glance through.
The ENKA Foundation, aside from ENKA Kültür Sanat events, has also continued to give its support to other festivals and notable cultural and artistic events.
Some groups and artists that ENKA Kültür Sanat has hosted include: Fazıl Say, İdil Biret, Gülsin Onay, Ayla Erduran, Sertap Erener, Burçin Büke, İlhan Şeşen, Erol Evgin, Nilüfer, Cahit Berkay, Teoman, Levent Yüksel, Yeni Türkü, Kardeş Türküler, Candan Erçetin, Arif Sağ, Nil Karaibrahimgil, Funda Arar, Zuhal Olcay, Musa Eroğlu, Bülent Ortaçgil, Nils Petter Molvaer, Grotowski Workcenter, Wooster Group, Teatro Vascello, Carl Palmer, Juan Carlos Caceres, Garaj İstanbul, Semaver Kumpanya, Akbank Oda Orkestrası, Cem Yılmaz, Dostlar Tiyatrosu, Oyun Atölyesi, Moda Sahnesi, DOT, İstanbul Şehir Tiyatrosu, Ortaoyuncular, Tiyatro Pera, Studio Oyuncuları.
- Director: Gül Mimaroğlu
- Coordinator: Murat Ovalı
- Corporate Communication Executive: Özlem Veri
- Project Development & Programs Executive: Elif Üney
- Visual Design: Eda Gündüz-İpek Erdöl Studio These Days
- Text Authorship: Taner Turna
- Website Application: Rolakosta
- Technical Executive: Mustafa Yavuz
- Accounting: Sinem Büyük, Yağmur Avşar, Ender Topçu
- Reservation and box office: İrem Nur Yavuz
- Backstage Executive: Akın Batçı
- Hosting Staff: Oğuzhan Tarakçı, R. Kemal Yılmaz, Cemil Ay
- Press Advisor: Artı İletişim Yöntemi
- Event Photographers: Emre Mollaoğlu EA Studio
- Transportation: Yetiştiren Turizm
Tickets are available through Biletix (Biletix selling points, biletix.com and Biletix Call Center 0216 556 98 00) and the main guichets at Enka Foundation (Sadi Gülçelik Sports Club İstanbul, week days from 10:00 to 18:00 and on the event days before the start). Tickets bought from the guichet don’t include service fee. Guests arriving late to the show will be seated at the next available ovation, for theater plays, guests will not be allowed to enter after it starts. İt is forbidden to record any part of the show with any recording devices including cameras and cell phones.
Tickets are non refundable exept in the event of cancellation or postponement in which case refunds and due changes must be arranged before the show starts. Unless expressed otherwise, we kindly ask of our guests not to bring children under the age of seven. All rights to change the program reserved.